The regulations in force in France require manufacturers of cosmetic products and wipes to display on the labels:
- The list of ingredients in descending order of their weight (quantity) at the time of their incorporation, on the labels, according to their unique name appearing in the international register International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients
- Precautions for using the product
- The country of origin of the ingredients when imported from a third country (outside the European Union)
- The minimum durability date, until which the cosmetic product continues to fulfill its initial function and remains safe for the user
- The duration of use after opening (obligatory display only for products with a minimum shelf life of more than 30 months).
Love & Green obviously respects these regulations for its range of wipes and cosmetics and we have decided to go further: we provide explanations and an understandable translation thanks to the Truth About Cosmetics rating of the often opaque ingredient lists. - because being transparent is good, but being transparent and clear is even better.