Our product tests
As part of the quality control of our products, we have regular tests performed to look for potentially harmful substances. You will find these tests below. However, we would like to alert you to the fact that the methodology and maximum authorized values for single-use baby diapers were defined in 2020 by the French health authorities (ANSES) and are regularly monitored by the DGCCRF (Direction Générale de la Concurrence, de la Consommation et de la Répression des Fraudes). To learn more about the scientific support note, click here.
To date, independent laboratories are not able to reproduce the level of requirement of health authorities for the detection of maximum values authorized by ANSES according to their latest note of March 9, 2020 (Request No. 2019-SA-0076) for 9 PAH out of 17. The tests that we regularly perform on our products, allow us to verify that the maximum authorized values are not exceeded for other toxic substances to ensure the absence of toxicity of our products. As far as PAHs are concerned, the tests carried out by independent laboratories show an absence of detection in our products, at very low detection thresholds, but nevertheless above the values imposed by the authorities.
The DGCCRF press release of 23 February 2021 presents the latest analysis results for LOVE & GREEN diapers, classified in the "green" category, and confirms that they are completely harmless, i.e. "not likely to present a risk, including in the context of cumulative exposure". Find the press release here.
Vous trouverez ci-dessous tous nos tests de toxicité :
- Test toxicité Love & Green Couches Pure Nature Septembre 2021
- Test toxicité Love & Green Couches - Février 2022
Comment les lire ?
On the left you will find the substances that have been tested. In the middle column, this is the unit of measurement of the substance. And in the right column, you have the result. When the result appears like this: < number: it means that the substance has not been detected. The number represents the detection limit which has not been reached.
As you can see, all the tests we have done show that there is no detection of toxic substances in our products. Do not hesitate to come back to this page, because we add them regularly.
As you may have read, one of our commitments is to offer products without endocrine disruptors. Easy to say! In fact, almost all the brands say so! But we prove it to you thanks to the tests that you will find below.
We had our products tested by an independent laboratory.
All tests conducted by the independent laboratory, conclude to the absence of estrogenic activity in the products Love & Green whether for diapers, sanitary napkins, or wipes and washing care.
- Test perturbateurs endocriniens Love & Green Couches Taille 4 Mars 2019
- Test perturbateurs endocriniens Love & Green Eau Micellaire Mars 2019
- Test perturbateurs endocriniens Love & Green Gel lavant Mars 2019
- Test perturbateurs endocriniens Love & Green Lingettes à l'eau Mars 2019
- Test perturbateurs endocriniens Love & Green Lingette au Liniment Mars 2019
- Test perturbateurs endocriniens Love & Green Serviettes Mars 2019
Our diapers and panties are rated A in absorbency, which means they are the best absorbency possible. Healthier and more natural with the added benefit of absorption!
Find below our absorption tests:
- Test d'absorption Love & Green couches T4 - Août 2018
- Tests d'absorption Love & Green couches T4 - Août 2020 : Test 1 / Test 2
- Test d'absorption Love & Green couches T4 - Janvier 2022
Lien vers ordonnance Procter & Gamble