PURE NATURE ECOLOGICAL NAPPIES
PURE NATURE ECOLOGICAL NAPPIES
With the Pure Nature range, Love & Green is revolutionizing the nappy market and going the extra mile in its ecological approach. Pure Nature nappies present 3 major evolutions:
- Unbleached cellulose: no use of bleaching chemicals for even more naturalness! The cellulose therefore appears in its natural colour.
- Absorbent microbeads of natural origin. While almost all of the nappies on the market offer 100% petrochemical microbeads (SAP), Pure Nature has replaced this SAP with plant sourced absorbent microbeads!
- Packaging in a paper sachet, biodegradable and compostable. Finally, a packaging that is more environmentally responsible and it shows!
Pure Nature: 3 major developments
While almost all brands of nappies offer absorbent microbeads 100% of petrochemical origin, Love & Green Pure Nature offers a nappy with naturally sourced absorbent microbeads!
Love & Green Pure Nature's cellulose is unbleached, so there is no use of bleach chemicals. Cellulose appears in its natural colour!
Pure Nature packaging is made of biodegradable and recyclable paper. Finally, a packaging that is more environmentally responsible!
Closing and opening system
Elastic ties and flaps: polypropylene, polyethylene, Velcro, and elastic copolymer film.
Sheet in contact with the skin: PLA & Green PE (corn starch/sugar cane/beet/potato), hydrophilic on the skin side, hydrophobic on the other side
Acquisition sheet (absorbs liquids to distribute them to the absorbent pad): polyethylene terephthalate and non-woven polypropylene fibres
No lotion, no dye.
Absorbent pad: 100% cellulose that is FSC® certified (from well-managed forests and other controlled sources) without bleaching process (cellulose therefore contains no bleach chemicals). So, the absorbent pad is brown = natural colour!
Naturally sourced absorbent microbeads*
*Based on the biomass balance (like naturally sourced oils)
Leakage barriers and gathers
Faecal barriers: Green PE and polypropylene
Elastics/Protective gathers between the legs: Elastane
Outer sheet: Polyethylene film and polypropylene non-woven sheet
- 0% mineral oils (petrolatum, paraffin), 0% dyes (except for the front band indicating the Velcro positioning area, without contact with the skin), 0% allergens
- Hypoallergenic and tested under dermatological control
- Manufactured in the Czech Republic
Natural paper packaging: biodegradable and recyclable.
Our nappies are Ecolabel certified and the cellulose that composes them is FSC® certified i.e., it comes from well-managed forests and controlled sources.
You might also like
Maud T. published the 24/09/2021 following an order made on 20/08/2021
Lorena D. published the 15/09/2021 following an order made on 29/08/2021
Tres bonnes couches.
Aurélie C. published the 29/08/2021 following an order made on 08/08/2021
Absorbante et la peau de mon bébé n est plus rouge
Quick delivery We choose the right delivery partners, to ensure fast delivery
Secure payment Secure payment via secure payment system by CB or PayPal.
Labels & certifications Thanks to our certifications and labels of excellence, you can rest assured we always offer the most natural products.
FRENCH FAMILY SME We use our expertise to offer you products with natural ingredients.